I come to you today to make myself 100% available to you.
I lay everything I have and everything I am at your feet.
Take what you want to take,
and give what you want to give.
Command me in all things.
I will do whatever you ask me to do.
Transform me and transform my life,
so that I may become the-best-version-of-myself
and lead others to you with my life and my love! Amen!
My Lord God,
I have no idea where I am going.
I do not see the road ahead of me.
I cannot know for certain where it will end.
Nor do I really know myself,
and the fact that I think I am following Your will
does not mean that I am actually doing so.
But I believe that the desire to please You does in fact please You.
And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing.
I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire.
And I know that if I do this,
You will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it.
Therefore will I trust You always though I may seem lost
and in the shadow of death.
I will not fear, for You are ever with me,
and You will never leave me to face my perils alone.
#26 You Cannot Succeed at Anything Without . . .
1) Get inside yourself. Work out who you are by spending some time in solitude. Get clear about the most important voices in your life.
- The Sign of the Cross - Glory Be
- Gratitude: Begin by thanking God in a personal dialogue for whatever you are most grateful for today.
- Awareness: Revisit the times in the past 24 hours when you were and were not the-best-version-of-yourself. Talk to God about these situations and what you learned from them.
- Significant Moments: Identify something you experienced in the last 24 hours and explore what God might be trying to say through that event (or person).
- Peace: Ask God to forgive you for any wrong you have committed (against yourself, another person, or him) and to fill you with a deep and abiding peace.
- Freedom: Speak with God about how he is inviting you to change your life, so that you can experience the freedom to be the-best-version-of-yourself.
- Others: Lift up to God anyone you feel called to pray for today, asking God to bless and guide them.
- Pray the Our Father – Sign of the Cross